Friday 14 December 2012

my standpoint

assalamualaikum ... i still create a warm smile even have no members in my blog ... i believe that some people reading my writing .... do you know why ??? what is the prove ??? so simple , the answer just two words ... please look at the page views :)) ... the page views always showed the increasing numbers even not drastic ... sometimes the page views showed the same number ... never to be decreased , right ... but i appreciate on Allah because i can share some stories , tips , experiences and many more ... at least , i got the rewards ... hey ! please confident on yourself ... don't be sad okay !!! it just a cyber world ...
i covered my hair with pashmina ... look very weird and ugly .... that was my first trial ... i will make sure the next trial gonna be a great beuty ...

No comments:

Post a Comment